Will AI replace my ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Will AI replace my job?

1 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter

Hi, I wanted to know if AI will replace human jobs? Will I be replaced?

1 Answer

It depends on the whether your job can be solved with the help of a mathematical algorithm or not. If what you do can achieved with the help of mathematical algorithms then chances are higher that you will replaced but it also depends on how cheap and trustworthy the AI is to the employer. AI currently are being trained on data which as long as we continue to do so chances of AI being biased will exist so it will be less trustworthy and risky for any business to fully replace a human being. There are things human beings can do that AIs can't such as they can think, self-analyse, be empathatic, generate new knowledge and solve complex problems. These are the things AIs can't do not even LLMs. If you are looking for a detail understanding of how AI will affect your jobs in future read these two posts to gain full understanding: 

1. AI & Jobs: Understanding How Things May Actually Happen | Neuraldemy

2. Why AI Won’t Replace Your Jobs!! | Neuraldemy

Please close the topic if your issue has been resolved. Add comments to continue adding more context or to continue discussion and add answer only if it is the answer of the question.
___
Neuraldemy Support Team | Enroll In Our ML Tutorials

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?